How To Use?
1) Take out the eye mask from the bag * Because it gets warmer when opened, use it immediately.
2) Cut the perforation and put on the ear
- Close the eyes during use. Perforate the ears of the perforation.
- Do not use with eye packs
- Use eye drops after a while after instillation
- Makeup may drop
- Temperature and duration may vary depending on the usage environment.
- If the room temperature is low, it may be difficult to feel the warmth.
- Depending on the operating environment, it may swell with steam, but you can use it as it is.
- Do not use if you have an allergies such as a disease, inflammation, wound, swelling or eczema around your eyes. * Please consult your doctor or pharmacist if you are sensitive to heat, if your temperature is low, or if you are being treated by a doctor.
- Please observe the following precautions for safe use. * When using this product for young children, people with physical disabilities, people with dementia, etc., please be careful of those around you.
- If you feel it is too hot, or if you feel any allergies such as pain or discomfort, stop using it immediately.
- If eczema, rash, etc. appear on or around the eyes, or if allergies such as redness or itch persist, discontinue use thereafter and consult a doctor.
- Do not press your eyes from above the eye mask
- Do not use a damaged eye mask
- You cannot reuse an eye mask that has finished generating heat.
- Do not heat in the microwave * When the skin gets warm, it may cause a temporary reddening of the skin or itching.
PRECAUTIONS FOR STORAGE AND HANDLING
- Keep out of reach of young children and people with dementia
- If the individual bag is damaged, it may not generate heat.
- Store in direct sunlight or places with high temperatures and away from heat sources (such as on heating appliances)
Made In Korea